- No refund without original receipt
- All refunds must be claimed within a year of receipt date.
- Refund must be claimed in person by the client only at our office, we will NOT mail any refunds.
- If you sign up for a package and decide not to complete the package you will be charged for individual services.
- If you paid with a credit card you will be charged 6% of your total refund.
- Lessons are offered from Monday-Friday 7am-7pm Saturday 8am-7pm and Sunday 8am-2pm
- If you need to cancel any future scheduled lessons, make sure you cancel 1 business day in advance; if not you will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee or loss of a lesson.
- Clients are to vary between at least two instructors due to the fact they are not always available.
Road Test Rules
- All clients must make sure their permit and 5hour certificate is up to date. (PHOTO PERMIT ONLY)
- Clients who need duplicates of their 5Hour certificate must obtain it 3 business days in advance before your scheduled road test date.
- If you utilize glasses, please be sure to bring them the day of the road test.
- You must arrive at EZ PASS DRIVING SCHOOL 90 minutes before your scheduled road test time.
- Clients who have decided to go to their road test on their own must make sure to arrive at the testing site 30 minutes before scheduled road test time.
- Clients must make sure their TEMP. VISITOR (if applicable) is up to date.
- Ez Pass does not pick up the day of the road test; each client must make their own way to our office.
- Ez Pass Driving School is NOT responsible if your road test appointment has been canceled by another Driving School/Agency. (Please be cautious who you give your information to)