- All clients must make sure their permit and 5hour certificate is up to date. (PHOTO PERMIT ONLY)
- Clients who need duplicates of their 5Hour certificate must obtain it 3 business days in advance before your scheduled road test date.
- If you utilize glasses, please be sure to bring them the day of the road test.
- You must arrive at EZ PASS DRIVING SCHOOL 90 minutes before your scheduled road test time.
- Clients who have decided to go to their road test on their own must make sure to arrive at the testing site 30 minutes before scheduled road test time.
- Clients must make sure their TEMP. VISITOR (if applicable) is up to date.
- Ez Pass does not pick up the day of the road test; each client must make their own way to our office.
- Ez Pass Driving School is NOT responsible if your road test appointment has been canceled by another Driving School/Agency. (Please be cautious who you give your information to)
EXPRESS ROAD TEST FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
ONCE YOU ACCEPT YOUR APPOINTMENT